Popular because of their versatility and security, Composite CR-80 30 mil Cards with (HiCo) high coercivity magnetic stripes are suited for both direct-to-card and retransfer professional ID badge printers.
- 30 mil HiCo composite cards are made of 60% Polyester and 40% PET (Polyester), and are the same size and thickness of a credit card.
- The Composite CR-80 30 mil HiCo Card is the standard card size that is frequently used for most direct-to-card, retransfer, and laminating printers.
- HiCo (high coercivity) magnetic stripe cards are black in color (compared to low coercivity cards that have a brown magnetic stripe) and are typically used for applications where the card will be frequently swiped. HiCo magnetic cards are more secure than LoCo (low coercivity) magnetic cards due to the higher level of magnetic energy required to encode these cards, which also makes them harder to erase and less prone to corruption.
- Ideal for applications where a card is swiped often such as employee ID cards, access control cards, and time/attendance cards.
- More durable than standard PVC cards, composite cards withstand repeated handling, high temperatures, and harsh environments.
- Compatible with the following manufacturer card part numbers: Evolis - C4003, Fargo Ultracard III - 81762, and Magicard - M3610-067.
- Composite CR-80 30 mil PVC-PET Cards are ideal for most types of printers, including high temperature retransfer and laminating printers.