Popular because of their versatility, Composite CR-80 30 mil Cards are suited for both direct-to-card and retransfer professional ID badge printers.
- 30 mil composite cards are made of 60% Polyester and 40% PET (Polyester), and are the same size and thickness of a credit card.
- The Composite CR-80 30 mil Card is the standard card size that is frequently used for most direct-to-card, retransfer, and laminating printers.
- More durable than standard PVC cards, composite cards withstand repeated handling, high temperatures, and harsh environments.
- Compatible with the following manufacturer card part numbers: Evolis - C4001, Fargo Ultracard III - 81763 & 82136, and Magicard - M3610-065.
- 500 cards packaged in 5 bundles of 100 cards.
- Composite CR-80 30 mil PVC-PET Cards are ideal for most types of printers, including high temperature retransfer and laminating printers.